This ring a bell?

• icemac33

My wife was laughing when she read this today. She said it sounded like she was writing about me. Luckily, I know there are plenty more out there. It is from Jennifer Koski at the Post Bulletin.

Ice-loving hubby ready for his fix

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

A week for ice fishing…LOL!! Little does she know…about how REALLY crazy some of us are…

shaley
    Milford IA

Poor guy only gets a week. I would go insane only getting a week to fish.

metrolunker
    Metro lakes

My wife use to think that way but I guess she got use to it now. Now all she says is “We need more crappies and walleyes” or “When will you get us some more fishes”. I usually get everything for fishing, if it’s under $20.00 or when it’s a bargain for stuffs over 100.00. She’ll get it for me if I need it to catch those fish.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

My wife won’t let me go more than one or 2 weeks at most without fishing. I get crabby. She is in school so I get lots of time to get out!!!!!! She stil doesn’t understand fishing or hunting.

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

I think shes alot more understanding than she thinks she is…
    I recently started school in the mornings, and Ive been a lil bummed that I wont get to go out in the morning. BUT… I just found out my Christmas break is from Dec. 15 to Jan. 2 See ya in a couple weeks honey…

big_g
    Isle, MN

Poor Jay only gets 1 week….

big g

icemac33

I would kill for a full week right now. Sounds like a great way to kick off the season.As long as Jay is still getting out on the weekends, I believe he has it just about right.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

My wife won’t let me go more than one or 2 weeks at most without fishing. I get crabby.

When you play this card correctly as I do, the wife will command you to get your out of the house and fish It has been working for years
    1 week isn’t even a good tease

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.