Vexilar question

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Just curious how long it takes to send in your Vex to get a “tune up” and receive it back? as I think my transducer is possibly bad. Is that something they would replace in the cost of that tune up? I also know to try the sandpaper, but not sure if I am going to have the time and want to make sure it is working good for the GTG

thanks-

Broncs.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Also is my transducer supposed to make noise ? ok dumb question I know, but was not sure .

thanks
    Broncs

scottsteil
    Central MN

Your ducer should “tick” or pulse but that is it. As for service turn around, this is a busy time of year for these companies, but I would expect you would have it back in a week.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

If you live near the cities (MPLS) you can drop it off and pick up when finished. Saves you the cost/time of mailing it. Just call over there and set it up. Good guys to work with over there.

-J.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

ok thanks. Any of you smarter guys in the Blaine area that possibly have time this weekend to check that what I am hearing is the correct ticking? because if the sound is correct then I will take the sand paper to it and see if that brightens it up. Also for those of you that charge your batteries, are you able to hook up your normal battery charger to it? or use the plug in with the roach clip?

thanks-
    Broncs

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I live in Blaine and work right off of 694 and lexington in st paul.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

anyone have the time to stop by? or that I could stop by their place to help check this out?
    last time I will move this back up to the top.

thanks
    Broncs

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

you around this weekend?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.