custom jigs and jigs question

• erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

hey guys i placed an order on saturday and was just curious if anyone else has ordered from them i am just wondering how long the processing and shipping takes..thanks

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

From where?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I think he’s talking about Custom Jigs and Spins. Could be wrong.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

yes custom jigs and spins I alwats buy a ton of there demons every year i go thorugh them like hot cakes with light line and giant gills…i usually buy them at retailers but was at work and ordered them this year and was just curious

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

shipping is running 3-4 months. Should be here for ice out. LOL sorry couldn’t resist good luck fishing

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

jeez i hope your kidding lol

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

they are in Coraville, IA. I just sent my order out last friday..Their new lightning spoons look SWEET! I’m actually surprised its not here yet, but should be tomorrow or very shortly after. Last year I had a trouble with them, and that was because they apparently moved locations and I sent my order to the “wrong” location. It was annoying. My mail had to get re-routed and took at least a week longer than my little atom gear that I ordered. however, I’m sure that is just a fluke and they must have their correct address on their website by now, a full year later. Good luck,
    Cade

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

another day, stuff still isn’t here yet
    cade

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

havent even procesed my card yet either i got $85 bucks in stuff on order

MrBluegill

They are very busy right now with all the orders coming in from the web as well as trying to fill all the orders for the dealers. They are usually right on top of things but the past couple of days have been extremely busy for them. I will check on the status of how things are going on Thursday and can post back with that info….Your stuff will come just give it an extra day or 2!
    Mr.Bluegill

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

thanks a ton mr gill just got that itch real bad an can’t wait to hook the tip of my fingers putting them away lol

cny tim
    Rome, NY

My order went in on 1 Dec but we have time unfortunately, no ice forseeable for at least 3 weeks. Hi ya Troy!

RB50
    Iowa

Made my order last Sunday and got it in the mail today, that is pretty fast.

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Got mine today from Bob and those Diamond Jigs from CJ&S are sweet. Also my Little Atom order arrived as well and Rick tossed in some extra jigs and a couple of bumper stickers, cool deal. Now we just have to wait for ice

Coreyc
    La Crosse/Amery, WI

Whats the availability of customs jigs products in stores…gander mountain?? Should I just order off the website?

oldbear
    State Center, Iowa

Of course it depends what your looking for but I’ve seen Jamming Jigs ship their stuff Warp speed evertime I order.

fishbizbob

Tim,

Glad you got your package, you never know with that NY Mail!!!

Hey All,

Bob Gillispie from Custom Jigs & Spins here, just surfing the boards and I saw this thread and wanted to respond.

Sorry to hear of your experiencing delays, we try and get every order out within 2 BUSINESS DAYS. However at times we get inundated with Wholesale orders, as well as retail orders and we can get behind. Also being one of the Oldest and Largest Ice-Fishing tackle manufacturers, we probably ship more orders daily then all the above mentioned guys combined. It’s easy to ship 4-5 orders per day, try 100+ every day, that can get pretty hectic. Not making excuses just wanted you all to have some more background info.

I want you all to know we at Custom Jigs value each and every customer as if they were our only customer. If you ever have any problems, complaints or just want to invite me to a hot bite feel free to give me a call 800-831-5535.

Tight Lines,

Bob G

Custom Jigs & Spins

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Woah !! 100 orders a day !!!

suddenly my work load doesn’t seem so bad

Welcome to the site Fishbizbob

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

by no means meant to sound upset was just trigger happy i got the order yesterday!!! you guys will be hearing from me again as well for shrimpos as well thank you very much …….erick

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Yeah I came on hear on saturday morning and was making a post to this thread and my computer froze up on me. I was frustrated and forgot to come back and post again…I got my stuff On saturday. Thats one week and one day. Given the circumstances, and the fact that it probably took 2 days at least for just the order to make it down there, You guys were probably right on time. It seemed a lot longer than it really was, maybe it was just because I was anticipating ice fishing for the weekend and it made things take longer anyway, I bought from CJ&S last year and loved it. thats why I ordered Again. And I love it again! The lightning spoons look absolutely amazing. Thanks for making great stuff!

fishbizbob

Glad to hear your order got there. When orders are sent by mail to us that can even be more of a crapshoot, sometimes it takes 2-3 days for our mail to go 20 miles away and then I can send a letter to FL and it gets there in 2 days go figure!! Not as bad as Canadian mail system though, it can take 2-3 WEEKS to get an order delivered to Canada!!

Let’s all keep our fingers crossed and hope for this darn warm weather and RAIN to get the heck out of here quickly, LEAVE OUR ICE ALONE!!!

Tight Lines,
    Bob

cny tim
    Rome, NY

No problem Bob and yes I know very well about the NY mail system. BTW Diamond jigs can be a panfishes best friend! Well done and welcome to IDA!

raapala
    Eau Claire, WI

I am looking for some glow Demons with a red dot in the middle. Where can I find those because I can’t seem to find them on the custom jigs spoons website?

Thx,
    tim

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I’m on it, I will look into and report back!

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Here is the web site…….
    A longtime post..

raapala
    Eau Claire, WI

Luke, much thanks!!

earnit

I just wanted to say that last year I placed an order on-line with Custom……and it was quick, and had great communication. I believe Bob even sent me 2 emails, because I was pestering them about my order. I was leaving for a fishing trip and I wanted my order before I left. I kind of waited too long to order…..BUT the jigs made it before we left on our trip!

I enjoyed getting a catalog with my order too!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.