ice fishing on rush

• schlankki
    otsego, mn

does any one want to go to rush in rush city on wed 12/6/06. i will be hitting the boat launch on west rush around 7:30. lets go fishing.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

How much ice is their on the lake? Depending.. I might be game…

schlankki
    otsego, mn

cletus my brother in law stopped by the launch today and there were 6 vehicles there and three houses on the deep hole out in front of the launch there is 3.5-4 inchs before tonight. I will be there around 7:30 with a buddy from work. Anyone is invited. i’ve been fishing rush early ice for 10 years and its ready. And on sat. i will be there until 11:00 then going to mille lacs for perch/walleye evening.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Go get ’em big guy! Let me know how it goes and maybe I’ll swing up sat. I was planning to go somewhere sat.

schlankki
    otsego, mn

your more than welcome to join. A fellow employee of mine (jack) from fly fishing was up there this morning and did well on our log. Both craps and gills. I’ll have a full report tomorrow.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

schlankki, do you work at Cabelas?

schlankki
    otsego, mn

yes i do bigfife (fishing department).

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Bigfife,

There’s a whole pack of them Cabela’s boys that are starting to post up. Godd guys with good info, for the most part.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I met one of you guys out on Rush last year, but I am not sure who. The guy last year told me about the sunken log, and you mentioned it too. The guy I talked to last year had a Fishtrap Voyager and he was drinking cheap beer like me.

I have trips to ND and LOTW in the next couple weeks, but then I will be up on Rush a lot.

schlankki
    otsego, mn

that was thin ice. being only 19 he drinks what can afford wait a minute so do I.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.