Cabin Fever Reliever Extra Housing

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Due to the overwhelming response to the 2007 Cabin Fever Reliever, In-DepthAngling has secured a healthy number of sleeper fish houses a very short distance from Hunters Point.

We are thrilled to announce the partnership of Lori Wigen of Fisherman’s Wharf Resort to help us accomadate the over flow!

Fishermen’s Wharf Resort

6.5 miles North of Isle on Hwy 47

5101 Whistle Road

Isle, MN 56342

http://www.fishermenswharfmn.com

Please call 800-645-3693 after Dec 3rd to make reservations

or email

“>[email protected]

Ice House # # of Bunks # of Holes

Code:

60Booked

23Booked
    59Booked
    80Booked
    41 3 6
    79Booked
    19Booked
    50 6 6
    55 6 6
    11 4 8
    12 4 8
    13 4 8
    15 4 8
    14 4 8
    48 6 8
    68Booked
    69Booked
    71 6 8
    72 6 8
    73 6 8
    74 6 8
    82Booked
    83Booked

Ice Houses are $60/person for the weekend and must be filled to make a reservation. A $100. deposit is required. This price include road passes but does not include the Buffet at Hunters Point on Saturday night.

Ice Houses will be warm and have holes drilled when you arrive.

They also include gas lights, bunks, table & chairs, and most are generator ready, but please call to verify when making the reservation that your house is generator ready. Bring sleeping bag & pillow, and any fishing equipment.

Motel # # of Beds Price

Code:

1	     2 Dbls	   $75/night Booked

2 1 King $70/night Booked
    3 2 Dbls $75/night Booked
    4 1 King $70/night Booked

Each motel room has cable tv, DVD player, microwave, small fridge, and private bathroom. Please No Smoking, No Pets

Just a note about the pricing. These prices do not include the buffet and there will be a drive to the main activities being held at Hunters point.

From all of us at In-DepthAngling, SEE YOU ON THE ICE!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Lori, I’ll be stopping by on Saturday to harass..er I mean say Hi!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I found a few pics from last years GTG….

The above is of fellow Staff Member AlvinMack with an “eater” Mille Lacs Perch.

In the background…not believing his eyes is New (at the time) Member RKH.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Here’s Pro Staff Director and Expert Eelpout Fisherman, Chris Tuckner, showing me how to do it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

And Putz making sure his Lutifisk didn’t go bad…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Dave Koonce aka Ecnook….looking as innocent as ever. This photo was taken on Saturday Evening after the buffet at Hunters Point.

(he just came out of the girls bathroom that he went into by mistake.)

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Who else is stayng over at fishermans warf? Im looking to get a 4 to 6 person house over there. 3 bunks are full so far. Send me a PM if you need a place to stay.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

We stayed at the Warf in Oct. for the full moon GTG and it is a very nice place with some very friendly staff.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

FYI…Lori just updated the open cabins.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Sounds like IDA is going to take up half the lake at his rate. Get your gear ready and make a reservation before we have 2 resorts full

krisko
    Durand, WI

I just reserved one of the 2 person bunk houses…sounds like they are getting few people signing up….so if you haven’t already make your reservation…you don’t want it to be filled up like Hunter’s and not have a place to stay!!!! Should be a good time!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Here’s what’s left with about two weeks to go.

Ice House # # of Bunks # of Holes

Code:

60Booked	

23Booked
    59Booked
    80Booked
    41 3 6
    79Booked
    19Booked
    50 6 6
    55 6 6
    11 4 8
    12 4 8
    13 4 8
    15 4 8
    14 4 8
    48 6 8
    68Booked
    69Booked
    71 6 8
    72 6 8
    73 6 8
    74 6 8
    82Booked
    83Booked

Ice Houses are $60/person for the weekend and must be filled to make a reservation. A $100. deposit is required. This price include road passes but does not include the Buffet at Hunters Point on Saturday night.

Ice Houses will be warm and have holes drilled when you arrive.

They also include gas lights, bunks, table & chairs, and most are generator ready, but please call to verify when making the reservation that your house is generator ready. Bring sleeping bag & pillow, and any fishing equipment.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I just updated the booked sleepers.

There’s always a last minute rush of people that just found out they can go.

Did I mention the Pro himself, Mr. Chris Tucker will be giving personalize Eel Pout fishing instructions?

Wade from Jollyann Marine will be giving a seminar on “Chosing the right snap swivel for your ice fly”.

Jon Jordan’s extended class on “how to loose your money at exas Holdem in three easy hours”.

Matt Grow “How to tippy toe over first ice”.

Lip Ripper on “How to make James Holst buy you McDonalds”.

Krisco: not really sure what his seminar will be on, but the entery fee will be donuts.

Ok…I’m being silly…but these Staff and more will be up there Meeting and Greeting…answering questions and catching fish.

Bring your portables along as there will be some that will want to move away from the group looking for the wild wild walleye.

By the way, make sure you bring along a tape measure and the ’06/’07 IDA Ice contest “ticket” as this is a great time to place towards the top! Details in the ice forums.

I won’t be fishing for the easy to catch Mille Lacs walleye or perch…I’m going after the Mille Lacs catfish! More of a challange don’tcha know?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hey, How big of a bullhead you gonna use??? Don’t ya know they catch really big Walleye’s??

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

why no mention of the favorite: the white castle guy . what will he have for us?

and what do you mean “ticket” unless that is also you being silly.

Broncs

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

The “ticket” refers to the entry ticket for this years online Ice contest…check it out, some dandy prizes!

’07 IDA Ice contest!<<<<<

I’m not sure who the White Castle guy is?? We have so many of them!

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

sliderfsn ( like the white castle slider

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

…and a very short seminar on “How to die young but happy” by Ron!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I was thinking more like:

How to look underwater without using a camera

Ron

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

could be something you can teach, as you already know how to field a softball while smiling at the right fielder.

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Just got word from bucky12pt. Was going to stay with him and others BUT he has to work. Anyone have room for one?????

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I pm’d you, but I take it that thought is out. I also was to stay with hawghunter and bucky21 . anyone got room for 2 (me and my buddy).
    thanks-
    Jeff

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Guys I would check with the Warf and see what they have left. They did/do have a 3 person shack, See if that is still open.
    Wish I could do more for you.

Ron

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

no problem. Was not sure what could be done or if anyone got a opening. Any idea how close the warf will have the houses to the rest of them?

Broncs

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

We were looking at a map at the ice show..it’s going to be about a mile by ice, maybe a little better…and just under 4 miles by road.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

ok me being dumb but I suppose they have there little lines they can not cross? or if I tell them I am with IDA they will not have me over closer? just confused now . what a surprise.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

When you call them,Just tell them them you are with IDA and they should take care of you.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

just curious who all is booked from IDA at the Warf for the GTG weekend? as trying to see how or what the ideas are going to be as sounds like the majority of everything will be at hunters and thoughts of travel to and fro.

Broncs

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I don’t have the names or exact count but there’s about 8 sleepers of IDAer’s there.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

I will be sure and drop off flyers and maps at the Warf also so everyone knows what’sa going on!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.