vexilar/naturevision/marCum

• 01bullitt
    Cedar Falls, IA

looking to buy a sonar for ice fishing.. i know the vexilars are proven, but how are the new marcums? theres a VX-1 for 250 at a local scheels and I am wonderng how they compare to a vexilar? probably closer to a fl-8… what about the nature vision? I am most interested in the marcum vx-1 or the fl-12 pro/ultra pack. opinions appreciated!

joel

gregh
    s.e. minn

I’ve got the LX-5 and it’s awesome!!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

MARCUM MARCUM MARCUM MARCUM MARCUM MARCUM! Get a marcum, you won’t be disappointed. Lx-3 and Lx-5 are awesome, but all marcum units are quality!
    Good luck, and check out Scott Steil’s report on Vexilar,aquavu,and marcum units to see what the rave is all about!

01bullitt
    Cedar Falls, IA

Thanks, I read the review on the flashers and will definately not get a VPG.. now its a toss-up between vexilar and marcum! i have an load of scheels gift certificates from gifts and returns alike and do not know what to do! i like the idea of the true color display on the marcum but its about 100$ more than i want to spend.. what does the lx-3 run? i dont want the same thing everyone else has and i dont know anyone that owns a marcum flasher. thanks!

joel

jld
    Holmen

I am also looking at buying one of the VX-1’s but you may want to look at Gander Mt. They are selling it for $249.00 but have an instant $50.00 rebate on it at the counter. I don’t know if this applies to Scheel’s as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.