A Word to Old Man Winter

• bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Alright I might understand a little. My Great Grandfather, Grandfather, Father, and my self have always called you Old Man Winter. I guess that really makes you Old Old Man Winter now So your back hurts and you don’t hold the wind you use too but dude, it is time to get it on!!

Stop eating the chili and start popping fudge sickles and snow cones It is time for to get off your and blow some cold then throw some snow.

I also am thinking; if this is getting to be too much of a struggle for you every year, why not look up Mother Nature and see what you two could throw off? In the good old days you had me on ice during deer season. I think it is time you start raising another champ. Maybe if your off spring does a good job we could start with the name Teen Man Winter Jr.

It is winter time now dude, bring it on

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

yup, back in the day when i was a young boy, it used to get a lot colder than these last few decades…

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

WHEN you were a young boy………
    your a funny guy cade

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

It is winter time now dude, bring it on

Its comin Bud. Some very cold day and night temps will be makin ice for everyone. Will be nice to get some good thick safe ice with no snow yet to goof it up by insulating the ice to keep it from getting thick.
    Thanks, Bill

ps. Hopefully my son will have me a spot cleared out so I will have my boat inside for storage so no 2-3 feet snow storms coming our way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.