marcum 560 or aqua view quad?

• synthes
    Plymouth, MN

Looking at buying a new camera, was hoping to hear from some that have good/bad experiences with either of these. I am talking about the new quad aqua view, not the one from last year that had the problems. I like the movement on the marcum, just worried about if anyone has had problems with this feature…like the idea of telling me which direction the camera is pointing…the quad just gives you four looks, no indication of which way each camera is looking. Will use this camera for ice fishing…not really concerned about night viewing. thanks for the help.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

No complaints on my 560- It is a SWEET unit- I have not had any problems with the direction feature. It is a sweet, SWEET, well thought out, and designed unit. I can’t wait to use the remote on the ice..!!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

I had/hated/still hate the quad cam. It was junk, too small of screens a HUGE thing to drop down the hole and all in all just not a very good camera. Ive heard lots of people like the marcum, if it was me personally id buy a vex if you dont have one then id buy a new shack and then id probably buy a new auger, then i might think about buying a camera, i just dont really like them that much too much hassle for what its worth IMO. But please dont buy the quad you wont like it one

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.