Menard’s under water cam

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

did anyone get out there today? I am just now looking through the ads and came across it. did anyone get either a good look at one or buy one? at around 80.00 not sure if it is worth the time to go look at.

thanks-
    Broncs

mikev

I don’t think that there would be any left this late in the day.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I was just wondering about thoughts and opinions of them. but there might be a few out in the sticks in the north.

thanks-
    Broncs

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

My dad picked one up for me today as that was my request for my christmas present. Never have seen them this resonable so we shall see. When I use it I will certainely mak a post!

jld
    Holmen

I see Gander had the Aqua View Scout on sale for $129.00, which is a pretty good deal for a decent camera. I thought about picking up another camera since my son always uses mine. Although it is still nice to show the kid that people caught fish before there were underwater cameras too.

brad_gravenhof
    Rochester MN

Picked one up at Menards in Rochester yesterday.
    I know they had quite a few left as of last night.
    Looks like a pretty nice unit so far.
    The true test will be on the ice.
    I’ll keep ya posted.

sjh62
    On the border-Trempealeau

A buddy of mine got one for 50.00(plus coupons)from Harbor Freight.I did not see the Menards one yet,but maybe they could be similar?The HF one works pretty well,with a few mods.

The Menards ice shelter seemed ok,but I did not like the base on it.They should have made the sled snoboat style,easier to pull.The one I seen last year has square edges,no rake on the front.

I liked the old Sno-Boat 2 man shelter,too bad they are discontinued.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.