Ice fishing shows Dec.1st-3rd

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Just a reminder to mark your calendars for the Ice fishing shows that will be held next weekend at The Excel Center in St.Paul,Mn and Cabelas will also be having their Ice fishing weekend!!

I will be spending time at the Rogers Cabelas store on Saturday Dec.2nd 9-5 and Sunday Dec.3rd. 10-5

Stop by and say hi, I’ll be talking Otters to anyone wanting to listen!!!

These shows are a great place to check out the latest and greatest in what’s new in ice fishing! Stop by and push some buttons on a new MarCum flasher or MarCum underwater camera! They will be offering some great pre-ice fishing season discounts!!! It will be a great time to save some money.

Hope to see you there

wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

And if you get a chance stop by our booth at the sport show and harrass Tom….He deserves it

Just don’t tell him I said that..I still have to work for the man.

scottsteil
    Central MN

If you haven’t been to the show it is a great place to get to “play” with all the new equipment. There are usually a lot of sales going on at the show also. There will be several IDAers working the show. I will be there all 3 days at the MarCum booth and I am pretty sure Matt and Cal will be working also. Be sure you stop by and say HI

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.