regarding the 07 cabin releif

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

just out of curiosity is there a name tag that everyone wears with their sign on name or something? that way we know who people are? granted I know everyone is friendly and all, but would think this was a pretty decent idea so if you are looking for someone specific and run into them you know. as I would only know the 2 guys I am staying with, and 2 buddy’s. granted I am not a quiet shy guy or anything, but some might not be a outgoing as otheres.

thanks-
    Broncs.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Quote:

granted I am not a quiet shy guy or anything, but some might not be a outgoing as otheres.

You mean like briank!!!

Ed

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

We had name tags last year. Maybe the guy who did them last year can get off his lazy and design some for the ’07 GTG.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I had the hockey tape and black marker last year and the year before at PDC. Seems like name tags comes up every year…it is a good idea.
    JB

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Don’t have any name tags left….but I do have the roll of tickets from the drawings!!! I’ll make sure and bring them this year……just a FYI

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

We had name tags last year. Maybe the guy who did them last year can get off his lazy and design some for the ’07 GTG.

I know that guy has been really busy today BUT maybe early next week he can get it done.

Ron

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

and my guess is the hat, coat and sweatshorts I have it would be pretty easy to figure out who I was.

Broncs

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

You know it’s kind of funny how people are from IDA! We just have this ability to idenify each other….must be all our good looks!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That was my though Bobber…the I saw a picture of Putz and his deer…nice looking deer though.

Not only am I shy…but I blush easily.

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Hey Brian are you feeling OK?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I have a good supply of the one’s you made last year, Blue.

Just call me a saver.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.