‘O7 Cabin Fever Reliever @ Hunter’s Point!

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

Any current info on how far out the houses are and if we will be able to drive full sized trucks out there to our shacks? Snow condition liquid cooled snow mobile friendly? About how deep of water are the shacks are in?

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

The shacks will be about a 2 mile drive on the lake. And YES there is no problem with vehicle traffic to the shacks.

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

DMAN or Bobber,

Can you post the map showing the area where the houses will be in relation to Hunters. I’m pulling a wheel house up on Thursday and would like to have a spot in mind before I get there. I guess I’m looking for something away from the “big group” but still within “meeting distance”. Thanks.

Lars

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

The houses are being set-up on a proven bite area from last weekend on and near Flamingo. There will be a section of lakemaster maps available at Hunters and the Wharf with the house locations along with info of weekend events. These map sections will be in 1 foot contours. Ask for one at check in or when you purchase your road pass.

out of Hunters access it is about 1.5 miles out, 1.5 miles north, Just an estimate. I might be off 10 ft.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

More like a half a bubble!
    Dman, I got a case with your name on it for all the hard work!

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

36 hours until I am on the pond fishing , well at least on the pond doing something. can not wait. not sure if I will get any sleep tonight.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.