‘O7 Cabin Fever Reliever @ Hunter’s Point!

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Well just got the news and I will be with 3 guys and we will be out of Hunter’s . worked a deal with someone who owns up there . now am getting all worked up for fishing now. with the vex issue figured out (maybe )

Broncs

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

2 MAN SLEEP AT HUNTER OPENING!!! I had a two man sleeper reservation reserved at hunters for the get together but due to work infractions i will not be able to attend it is open to anyone interested it is the 2 person sleeper and just got off the phone with hunters and said I would ahve anyone intersted call and change the reservation to there name so anyone interested let me know and let hunters know..thanks erick

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

2 weeks seems to long still, but it is inching closer.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Two weeks and counting!!!!!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

CANCEL THE OPENING FOR THE TWO MAN I GOT THE WORK DEAL FIXED

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Just an FYI for folks reading this thread for the first time…

Hunter’s point is sold out…however we do have housing at Fisherman’s Wharf still available!

>>Click Here for more info<<

david_scott
    Twin Cities

It sounds like I’ll be up harassing Brian K for part of the event! I was offered a corner of an ice house out of fishermans wharf!

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Glad to see you can make it Dave!

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

10 days for me as thinking harder and harder to be up there on the 18th night instead of the morning of the 19th.

Broncs

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Is there anybody waiting to hear back from me at this point on lodging? I think everyone is lined up.

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

So is there like 1000 people coming to this thing or what?? Bronco, are you going up the 18th for sure? I may try to get out of here then also. The wife and I bought a small house to convert into an office building and she can’t wait to start the demo. We are closing on the house this Friday and she wants to start to rip and tear asap. I have to try to keep her under control or she will be cutting into my fishing time.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

pretty sure about thursday night. just 1 main issue that I will know more about after this Thursday as to the time we will be up there.

Broncs

csp88
    Ankeny, Iowa

There will be three of us coming up from Iowa on Thursday night, and all being newbies to Mille Lacs. Is there anybody willing to show us the ropes Friday morning?

Thanks, Chad

Tyee
    Greater St Michael Area

I’m hoping to have 3 of us there….pending daughter’s volleyball schedule.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

There will be a lot of staff and others to help all of the new guys.
    I am sure that someone will help all of you guys.

Ron

gonfisn
    Bemidji, MN

Anyone else planning on going but haven’t made reservations?? I want to attend, but would need some other guys to go together on a sleeper or room. Let me know… There’s gotta be some other late additions like me out there…

superstar
    Breezy Point, MN

I’m a late edition to this party. So I will be staying in my sleeper which is 1 mile out from Brandt’s. By ATV it is approx. 7.5 mi.(20 min. approx.) to the houses at Hunter’s, if you have an ATV and don’t mind traveling some to stay in a dry warm place you’re more than welcome to stay with me. I have room for 2 more. I know the lake very well and I am experienced with night navigation (If needed) . The H2o that Wade at Jolly Ann sold me works great. As long as your not Dahmer-Like, I’m pretty easy to get along with.

Travis

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Does any one know how far Fishermans Wharf’s houses are from Hunters on the lake? I got a 2 man out of the wharf and am hoping I will not be too far from the action. Love2Fish. Oh by the way, next week at work is going to be a bear. I can’t wait.

csp88
    Ankeny, Iowa

Anybody willing to show 3 newbies to Mille Lacs around on Friday? We’ll have an ATV or two.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

4 more days and a wake-up until the GTG
    Has everybody that plans on being there posted on the “Head Count” post?
    It is going to be a great time as usual with many more members and staff attending this year than last year. It is going to be a loooong 4 days waiting to head up north to the fishing Mecca
    With as many Staff guys that are up there fishing this week, we should be able to get some great fishing in as well as socializing. It might be kind of tough, but I am sure hoping to meet a lot of new people this year

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

Anybody willing to show 3 newbies to Mille Lacs around on Friday? We’ll have an ATV or two.

Last year they made sure everyone had a couple options on where to fish. They put me on a nice spot, we did well. There wasn’t a lot of running around and moving last year from what I’ve seen there were people more than willing to let me tag along with them last year, I assume it will all be the same again this year.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I just spent three days in three of Hunter’s fish houses.
    All I can say is WOW!
    I did not want to leave!
    They were spectacular and impeccably clean!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

At the time of this post it will be 89 hours till lift off I not sure I will be able to wait that long. I have everyone around me here at work wanting me to leave now

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

It’s getting closer!! I can’t wait!!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

when is everybody heading up there?

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

I plan on arriving early Friday morning. I have a sleeper from the Wharf and it looks like Fischer Dave will be joining me. Love2Fish.

gonfisn
    Bemidji, MN

John 3:16 – thanks for the invite, but I ended up renting a sleeper up there as a few other guys decided to come along.

emover
    Malcom, IA

I thought I had all bases covered and I was so pumped to be there this year, and today, the man who was hired to start this week decides he doesn’t really want the job, then another guy quits. When will grown men start acting like… well something other than children

Well, hopefully I’ll make it next year

dave

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Going to miss you Dave!

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.