‘O7 Cabin Fever Reliever @ Hunter’s Point!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

In-DepthAngling is proud to announce the 20O7 Cabin Fever Reliever on Mille Lacs Lake!

Join many of the In-DepthAngling Staff for a fun filled weekend fishing for the famous Mille Lacs Walleye, Perch and of course Eelpout!

Bring your spouse, children and friends!

The Cabin Fever Reliever is open to everyone, you do not need to be a registered member to attend although registration is required for the special pricing.

Dates and Times:

Friday Jan 19th check in after 3pm

Sunday Jan 21st check out before 11am

Listed by house # and # sleeps

You can see the Fishhouses here Hunters Point Fishhouses

Updated: 12/11/06

UP DATE! Hunters Point is full

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR RESERVATIONS!

>>>>Fishermans Wharf overflow houses<<<<

We need to have each at capacity to have this price.

Meaning we dont have 4 people in a 6 man house ect!

The sign-up deadline is December 1st 2006. After that deadline, you may or may not recieve the special price.

When calling Hunter’s Point, make sure you tell them your from IDA to get the special pricing!

For Reservations Only call (877) 240-0164

George & Linda Nitti

5436 479th Street

Isle, MN 56342

Items to bring along include:

Cold weather gear

Ice fishing gear

Sleeping bag and pillow

Walleye Smile

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Wade Kuehl, Brain K and I already sent our money in last friday and we look forward to seeing everyone again this winter… and of course a bunch more new faces as well!

See you all there. This is definitely an event that makes winter feel just a little bit shorter.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Last years hot stick was AmWatson…so I’m going to be following him around this year! Except for Saturday night..I’ll be at Hunter’s for the Buffet!

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

Is this the same event that was refered to as the fishing GTG at Hunter’s last winter?
    Cheers

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Is this the same event that was refered to as the fishing GTG at Hunter’s last winter?
    Cheers

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Cheers

Yes, it is the same event. I can’t wait to get up there.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Anyone else having problems getting through.I can’t get through.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

They’re on there winter hours Chap…try after 11.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

Sleeper fish houses on the ice are $100.+ tax per head and includes a road pass and the Saturday evening buffet.

Is this $100 per night or $100 for Friday and Saturday nights?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Both nights and includes road fees and buffet.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I guess I’ll have to tell the wife that I will be spending the weekend with some guys I met on the internet.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Hmmm short notice for discount, I’ll be there not sure if I can lock in before the december 1st, we’ll see.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Is this $100 per night or $100 for Friday and Saturday nights?

The $100 covers one person for the whole weekend (Friday night thru Sunday morning) and it also includes your buffet at Hunters on Saturday night. The food is outstanding and the buffet offers us a great opportunity to meet up with each other and share fish stories!

The shacks are heated of course, so nobody has to freeze. Hunters will keep the roads clear so we can get around and visit when we take a break from fishing.

Some of our top ice fishing staff will be there and they will be happy to help out with suggestions to try to get you on fish. But most of all, this get-together is a way for us to meet up with some of our buddies at IDA and have a little fun on the ice. I hope to see all of you there!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Hmmm short notice for discount, I’ll be there not sure if I can lock in before the december 1st, we’ll see.

Nick, Break out the plastic to reserve your lodging you big Sally. You better be there!

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Quote:

Last years hot stick was AmWatson…so I’m going to be following him around this year! Except for Saturday night..I’ll be at Hunter’s for the Buffet!

Whoo hoo I’m in luck then as I’m staying with Wats, Blue and Bret. If Bret gets that “fish sniffer” of his going – look out . I’m with you Brian – Saturday night’s buffet sounds like the place to be. I’m looking forward to it – see ya in January

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

We’ve even got the nebraska boys coming!
    If its anything like last year, we’re in for a good time.
    little fishin, little poker, little mingling, little more fishn, one heck of a buffet!. Couple 2 lb perch and few 28 inch eyes won’t hurt either.
    Guys keep that weekend open. Over 150 IDA’ers on the same lake calls for a great time. Bring the whole fam damly

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Couple 2 lb perch and few 28 inch eyes won’t hurt either.

Matt? Don’t forget Mille Lacs premire fish…the majestic Eelpout!

Blazeman
    Detroit Lakes

A friend of mine brought me to this event last year and I have been a member ever since. What a great site and a great bunch of guys. The wealth of knowledge and experience of the guys on here is amazing, but even more amazing is the willingness to share information, tips, and even some secrets is so incredible. I am on the site daily and love it!! So invite someone new, they will thank you.

Thank you IDA

emover
    Malcom, IA

Quote:

the majestic Eelpout!

Leave it to our resident kitty boy to come up with that.
    I’ve heard pout referred to many ways but until now ‘majestic’ wasn’t one of them.

I’ve got to figure out a way to get this on my schedule this year

dave

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Shacks are going fast…..I think we just got the last 6 person! Buckshot,I,Clarence, Stick Boy,and maybe the Brat,and Maybe POPO.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

A friend of mine brought me to this event last year and I have been a member ever since. What a great site and a great bunch of guys. The wealth of knowledge and experience of the guys on here is amazing, but even more amazing is the willingness to share information, tips, and even some secrets is so incredible. I am on the site daily and love it!! So invite someone new, they will thank you.

Thank you IDA

Thats what we like to hear!!

Maybe a little Pout fry is in the making. That would something new for many people.
    Whattya say there kitty wrangler

Todd_NE

Nebraskans Plural – I have a group, Garver has a group, Zach is trying to make something work. Next thing you know we’ll be renting a school bus and let someone else drive.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Thanks for getting us hooked up Chap. I had a blast last year and am looking forward to this year already.

Just in case anyone gets any bright ideas at the resort…..I am TYING my “favorite” pants this year…..securely.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Thats too bad there buckshot, Hunters is now enforcing a dresscode which declines service to those wearing pajama pants with beer mugs on them.

I’ll get a pot going, and we’ll see if we can’t set you up with some nice Levi’s. They have a secure button, which means YOU don’t have to have eyes in the back of your head

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I sure hope Crosby Sticks wife Becky dosn’t let it rip and then walk away like she did last year! Don’t know what she ate, But holy lord……..Did it stink!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

so, you pay 75 bucks and you get a fish house, buffet, road pass, etc, or do you pay 75 bucks and get a place to sleep, but no fish house. I would really like to try and convince my dad to make a trip up there for the event. Maybe, just maybe i’ll get him to bite. If not, If anyone will be heading through La Crosse on their way up there, let me know!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

sorry, should have read a little more into detail. Figured it out now.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Quote:

Couple 2 lb perch and few 28 inch eyes won’t hurt either.

Matt? Don’t forget Mille Lacs premire fish…the majestic Eelpout!

Here is Mr. Stinky Fingers himself

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Man that thing is funny lookin’!

And that fish isn’t nothing to look at either!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Didn’t want anyone to steal that sucker!

Tuck is the pouting gourmet. If he’s up to cleaning and cooking…I’m up to catching and helping!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.