vexilars at cabelas

• scottsteil
    Central MN

Quote:

A Cablea rep told me they are not carrying Marcum anymore.

Isn’t the internet nice, you can just say someone told you something and not name a source …Check Cabela’s web site your source is not very informed

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I was in the Rogers store again last Thurs night. Again, no Marcums in the store.

Thinice1
    Elk River, MN

I work at the rogers store and as of right now we are not getting any into the store. you can still get them online for now but once those are gone there gone. im pushing to get them in to our store agian this year but so far no luck. our DC is out of stock and have none on order

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

I work at the rogers store and as of right now we are not getting any into the store. you can still get them online for now but once those are gone there gone. im pushing to get them in to our store agian this year but so far no luck. our DC is out of stock and have none on order

Hate to stir the pot here but word on the street is Cabelas has a “deal” going with Vexilar. This “deal” is to not carry MarCum products. So if you do have some pull around there; keep on em.

I don’t know how that rumor got started, but it is indeed false.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

That rumor is false Matt. The only thing I was hearing was that Marcum could not produce and fill orders. But that too is a rumor..

scottsteil
    Central MN

Support a site sponsor and order your MarCum products through Wade at Jolly Ann. You can’t beat his service or price

http://www.jollyannsales.com

I have ordered quite a few different products from Wade and the service he provides is second to none

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Uhm… Scott? I just went to that site… and… uhm… maybe I am blind… but I don’t see any Marcum products there. I see Vexliar… but no Marcum.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I agree with Scott…support a site sponsor…..I bought my Vex last year from Wade….awesome all the way around…service, delivery, awesome!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks guys! We appreciate the support. The Marcums are not in yet. Sorry. It shouldn’t be long now.

oldbear
    State Center, Iowa

I’m just glad to see Ice Fishing stuff is out in the stores and its getting colder out.

scottsteil
    Central MN

I was in last night talking to the guys at Cabela’s, they were starting to set up ice houses and I over heard a person say a big order of tip-ups just came in….tis the season

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

tis the season

Don’t you mean “Tips the season”???

schlankki
    otsego, mn

Update rod combos tip ups misc ice products are set and to sell ice line is in we have the new fireline crystal 2 lb. test .09 diameter all berkley line is in and seaguar floroice is in from 2lb to 8lb the 2lb has a diameter of .005 hope to see you there. BRING ON THE ICE

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I am anxious to try the new usits as well! One thing for sure, go to Gander/Cabelas or wherever and try them out. Give them the “Touchy/feely” and when you decide to buy, give Wade your biz! I know it sounds bias because Jolly Ann is a sponsor, but he would not have the reputation he has without delivering as advertised! You will not be sorry!
    God, I cannot wait!

Thinice1
    Elk River, MN

its offical cabelas has marcums on order give them a week or two but they are coming for sure in time for ice

scottsteil
    Central MN

Thanks for the heads up Thin-ice I know Owatonna was carrying them and had them in stock when I stopped in there. Now can you make some ice

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

Owatonna has LX-3’s on the shelf from last year. Cabelas stopped carring Marcum. You’l have to order from Wade at Jolly Ann Marine.

Why is that rumor still flying?????
    MarCum at cabelas

However I still say buy from Wade at Jolly Ann

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I emailed Paul at Marcum and we hope to have the Marcum units available soon. They have my order, just waiting for the shipment.

Thanks for the support guys!

By the way, we should have details on the IDA Ice Get-together soon!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.