Anyone Else?

• bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Getting ready for busting trail on the frozen stuff In the heat I have been able to still kick out 3.5 miles in 38min. and walk the last half for 4 Not bad for a fat old fart, just trying to keep up with the
    Last year I ran to get in shape for an elk hunt. I couldn’t believe how much it helped for those mile hikes, dragging a sled through the snow also. I like it when I’m not the Sally sucking wind making a run to find fish!

Hang in there dudes, don’t let this heat play with your heads It is going to freeze this year

Bret

Sorry about the pic. Jake. You have nothing to worry about, I can’t compete with your avatar

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Dang it Bret If you are exercising now, I am once again going to be “that” Sally sucking wind behind you
    Guys, this guy is like a pack mule on the ice. He packs everything but the kitchen sink in a 1-man Trap and can literally walk a MILE without stopping I, on the hand, am doing my best just to keep him in sight so I don’t get lost. By the time I do get there, he has a dozen holes drilled, and has a handful of fish iced I am going to have to buy a machine of some sort to keep up

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Don’t feel bad AmWatson, I’d be back there beside you sucking the air also, I work road const. all spring summer and fall, and still take awhile to get to the fishing spot.
    But I do like the thinking of ice being here soon.

Ed

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Don’t worry Ed, he also has Mike C and JP to keep him company just kidding

Being for the most part, I sit in front of a computer all day, I have to do something with my when I get home

dodge_boy
    Minocqua, Wi

HOLY SHORTS, that’s only a face a mother could love.

Don’t make me send ya to sit in the truck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.