St Paul

We got 18″ on White Bear Lake.

How is everyone esle doing???

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

LaCrosse area has none to noner

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

Ice about 12-16 inches in Lakes area between Brainerd and Walker…footing was better yesterday and a dozen of us still drove trux out, probably for last time as slush pockets threaten getting stuck, even in 4WD…
    Panfish bite irregular, some BIG crappies, punks and gills showing up. Constant calling of geese and swan at late sunset intensifying and w/daylite time this weekend
    a few mighty nice trips ahead yet before soft water.
    As wind works top, got to remember those cleats and safety
    gear.

col._klink
    St Paul

You are right about the BIG CRAPPIES!! Wow I love to ice fish this time of the year.

And the sound the geese are making coming in allmost makes you deaf to the rest of the world! We must have had over 500 land right next to us on the ice. To bad a guy can’t hunt them this time of year. We could really help control the population

Are must guys finding the panfish in shallower waters??

AkDan

49″es as of yesterday. I tell ya drilling a ton of holes with a 3hp 10″ auger is work in that much ice

I’ll post some pics of the past two days.

I’ll be back in MN the 15th, hoping to head to superior area for some steelie action before a turkey hunt. Another great year is in the making. Now I hope it isn’t to darn hot down there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.