Anyone have a report on Mille Lacs perch bite???

• burbob
    Hastings,MN

Spring Break starts in 2 hrs 59 min. I am heading up to Mille Lacs and wondering if anyone has had luck in last week or so with perch. Any Info would be appreciated.

scottsteil
    Central MN

I fished all day yesterday while doing some filming. The bite was good, but you had to really work them. We ended up with about 30 Jumbos on the day. The bite was pretty consistant all day. Moving around was a must. The fish are feeding big time on blood worms right now, so you will get a lot of lookers. Jigging spoons and minnows seemed to be the best for us, 32 ft of water near rocks held most of the fish. What we did get was HUGE, most of the fish were between 1 & 2 pounds… yes pounds

scottsteil
    Central MN

Matt Grow will be putting up a report yet this afternoon from yesterday. If you are still around you can check that report out for more info.

burbob
    Hastings,MN

Thanks for the info, your report is encouraging. Time to punch out and do some fishing

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Hey Scott,

Nice fish and congrats on the Hawg!!

icetp
    Faribault , MN

You did it again,good job! We will be up saterday about 7am.I Hope we can get a few pictures to make my X-mas card for next year.Thanks for the report.

synthes
    Plymouth, MN

Those are some nice perch…Great job Scott! Good luck in the open water tourneys this year.

hwalleye18
    Coon Rapids MN

Those are some dandies scott.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.