Mille Lacs Conditions

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I have my boss asking me for info on the ice on Mille Lacs. Any report on conditions? Thanks in advance!

fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

still 28″ of ice in wahkon bay. but pretty soon the shoreline wont let anything but atv’s on.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

I see guys driving out between Garrison and Onamia every day. Its killing me!

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

two trucks were in the drink tonight. i saw one on terry’s boat harbor road with the back end broke through. the other was down here by cove bay. i talked to one of the deputys at the command post at bay view, he said that they came on at hunters point and came all the way down here. there were thin ice signs out there but the sun was in their eyes and missed them. the deputy said the truck was in about 4′ of water and the 2 guys were sitting on the hood. i put all the icefishing stuff away today.

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Can we now have ice conditions for Mille Lacs for this season of Fall 06 and Winter 07? Thanks!!!!!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

You answered posts from March ’06.
    As soon as there is suitable ice, there will be reports…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Watch the ice grow from the Hunter’s Point Bobber Cam!

Dman has been working on a website for Hunter’s Point Resort on Mille Lac.

As soon as the sun comes up check this out!

webcam at Hunters Point

I doubt we’ll be seeing any babes in bikinis for a while…but this should provide a view of the ice being formed on the lake…HEY! That’s just as good for some of us!

Bring on the ICE!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Hey, they got the camera working again!!!!! I was curious today if ice was building so I checked out the camera and it was down.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Yeah, It dumped the IP, so me being 75 miles away
    Static IP will be the answer to that one.
    bad reflection and poor pictures when the sun hits it. Needs some adjustments, but will get it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.