LOTW REPORT

• tiger81
    MN.

LOOKING FOR ANY RECENT FISHING REPORTS FROM LOTW. GOING OUT OF ZIPPEL BAY . THIS IS ME AND MY BROTHERS FIRST TRIP, WE ENTERED A TOURNEY AND ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ANY INFO WE CAN ABSORB BEFORE WE HEAD UP ON FRIDAY AM. THANKS AND GOD BLESS!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Tiger81, I to am going out of Zippel Bay on Friday morning. The reports I have read have been very good. We are planning on sticking to anything deep and with rocks/gravel. I am going to try and stay away from the deep mud that most people are fishing. I will be in a Green f-150 w/topper. Say hi!!!RR

tiger81
    MN.

YEAH ILL LOKK YOU UP! THANKS! MY BROTHER AND I ARE MAKING OUR FIRST TRIP UP THERE TOGETHER, WE ENTERED THE TOURNEY OUT OF ZIPPEL BAY ON SAT. MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE US SOME GOOD ADVICE ABOUT WHREE TO GO. HOW IS THE ACCES TO THE LAKE DO YOU NEED 4X4?? TAKE CARE.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

I’m not real sure about access but don’t plan on going far off the road systems on the lake because their is a ton of snow up there. I have a 4X4 and I would imagine I’m goona need it! Anyways gotta go as I am headed to pick up a buddy to head up. If ya see me give me a shout. We’ll compare notes! RR

col._klink
    St Paul

I was going to say 4×4??? You might want to get a sled to get around. Or go buy one of those snow bear thingys

tiger81
    MN.

YES IM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THOSE MY COMPANY SELLS THEM HARDWARE TO BUILD THEM THINGS. VERY COOL! BUT VERY EXPENSIVE! TAKE CARE

scottsteil
    Central MN

Not sure if you left yet or not but the bite is really good shallow, I mean really shallow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.