otter lodge assembly.

• AkDan

Well my new house has arrived. I had read somewhere in the archives that the otter instructions can be a pain? Wasn’t sure if yall have any tips on putting it together or not. It just arrived this evening and I MIGHT get to put it together tomorrow. SO far it’s still in the box. Any tips would be great.

Thanks!

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Nice you finally got it?

I’v never put an otter together but I’ve done a few clams.

2 people would be helpful but it can be done yourself along with the sockets, wrenches and cordless drill is real helpfull especially if you have sockets for the drill.

Good Luck

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Take it step by step…I have assembled a few of them and it might take you acouple of hours. Take your time!!!

see attached link: web page

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Being a person that likes to start putting things together first, then look at the directions to see if I did it right, would have made for a long assembly and disassembly. But I actually read and followed the directions and it only took a couple of hours. My advise is just follow the directions, and you should have no trouble.

stevet

One tip…before assembling the square tubes, use emory cloth and steel wool, etc.. on the tubes where they slide. Make sure ylou smooth them up and get any burrs, etc off and it will go up and down much easier out on the ice.

huntingislife

Assembly is real simple. All the poles are numbered so you can’t mess it up. Shouldn’t take more than an hour. Good luck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.