Accident on Pool 8

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

i was fishing for a little bit on pool 8 (goose island) this morning with Nick Davis and Max Regner. All they wanted from me was to come down and drill some holes for them so THEY could fish so i did. We fished for a while and then Nick and Max decide to go for a walk. I see them walking out on the ice and then i hear screems and they both fall through, right next to their buckets. I couldn’t believe it, so i grabbed the camera. Man it was cool. I went and took Nick’s St. Croix ice combo, along with max’s amazing neo-prene gloves! I was feeling pretty good about the new gear, but i thought i better take nicks otter sled while i was there. Anyway, i went home, got my gear and went fishing with my dad down at pettibone. I came home, watched the bassmaster classic weigh in, and then i called the cops to go get them. Maybe they learned their lesson and they wont woop up on me so bad next time we are fishing!

col._klink
    St Paul

Pretty good camera work!!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Took a whole lot of spudding. Trust me there was no photo shop. We walked out, spudded our holes, and then had to back step off in our foot prints to make it look real. We had a great time making up scenarios, and thinking what our title to this post would be….

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

You had me going for awhile

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

well i made it out of there alive . but seriousley thanks for coming down there cade! we ended up with 1 flag on the day but it was extremeley slow! I finally got my auger working but i definetly need new blades!!! i hope you had better luck at pettie bone. And as far as the hole thing goes it wasn’t easy staging that! we had to try and mak it out on the same foot prints as we went in on without making it look foney but i think it turned out pretty good.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

what d’ja get on the flag?

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

lil bass
    catch any at pettie?

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

slow, but not as slow as goose. some small crappers and gills

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I knew something was up when there were no drag marks from getting out…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.