A GREAT AFTERNOON ON THE ICE !!!!

• Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Had one of the best days yet on the ice this season. Got my limit of 25 gills. Had a few throw backs and a couple of bass just under leagal size. Purple seemed to be the color.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Great job .They will go good in the fry pan .

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Fishing Machine,
    good going on the Gills. Sure feels good when the PLAN comes together.
    Jack..

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I was wondering when you were going to post how you have been doing fishing Good to hear you found some gills. Any details on the fishing

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

A purple purist tipped with 1/2 a waxie about a foot down from the ice. And shake the H out of it.
    Guess I was about the only one catching from the conversations I heard while sitting in my tent. I was the only one staying put. Others came and left or was on the move drilling more holes.

herb
    6ft under

Shake the H out of it????

Didn’t know a Purist had any H.

And are you going to tell us where the H you caught these fish??????

And people wonder where I got my vocabulary.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Way to go FM. Trade ya some perch. Haven’t had a meal of gills in a long time.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Now Herb, there you go assuming I said something I didn’t. How about the word Heck You wouldn’t come up even if I did tell you where I was. And you are the only one asking I plan to go tomorrow again.
    Had to fill an order for a lemon merange pie and take the car in for a service job. Have to fill an order for chocolate chip cookies for the morning. Then I’m heading out after 9:00 Planning for a full day.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Hey Putz. Nice hearing from you. I would sure trade ya. Love them perch. Don’t care for the extra meat that comes in most of the gills. I know I know most everyone says that the extra meat doesn’t hurt you BUT I have a week stomach. So all my gills are given away. Have a family here in Lansing that take in foster kids and have adopted one that are asking for some fish. Said he’d clean them. He doesn’t ice fish.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Too bad we’re not closer. I don’t mind the extra meat. Of course, if we were closer we would be fishing together anyway.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Way to go Mary
    Glad to see you’re getting some fishing done, sounds like you’re busy.

dave

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.