this weekend

• starkj25

hey is anyone going to go out and brave the cold. Im not sure what i am going to do yet, i dont really feel like sitting in the house and watching tv, but youll never be able to keep your holes clear of ice

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I plan on getting out early Saturday morning. I’m sure there will be a lot of Nancy’s staying home!
    The biggest thing to keep in mind, do not expose your skin to the elements this weekend. That can put a guy in a hurtin’ way fast
    I am fishing out of a trap to stay out of the wind. I don’t think I will be using tip ups, but I will use a dead stick in the shack while jiggin’
    To those of you getting out, good luck, be safe

Bret

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Bret, where are you headed? we should hook up. Ill be out. It’s really not that bad, stay in the shack, bring extra gloves, and have a ski mask. it was actually pretty nice out today believe it or not. Some people were actually on buckets

sledhead
    MN Rosemount

i was out friday night the bank said -22 and i have no clue wat the wind chill was but it was britty harse for a couple crappies

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Yep same here. i was out yesterday myself. the warmest it really got was maybe 4 degrees while i was out with -20 wind chills. I wanted to be out there today but couldn’t get a ride to the crappie hole. Ill be out tomorrow, looks like it will be a sauna…temps near 20

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.