Any Advice on Renting Ice Fishing Sleepers?

• TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Looking to go north for some weekend ice fishing. Want to try out a sleeper for 2. Can anyone recommend a nice resort with decent fishing for this weekend? Possible lakes include Mille Lacs or others in that area. THanks!!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Is this deja-vu…
    I thought I just posted a reply earlier, but I guess not,..
    My recommendation would be hunters- and if you are looking for a guide, give scott stiel a call-…
    Hunter’s
    When are you going..?

barbisfishn
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

I went thru Lyback’s at Millac’s just yesterday, I caught several Perch, about to cook a few…..

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Thinking of going this weekend or next. Is it good timing?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Anytime is a good time to go to Mille Lacs. Also, Hunter’s Point is a great choice for a sleeper.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Hunters has been reporting fairly consistent perch action. They’d be a good bet

putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

40+ perch with 5 over 10 inches out of the rental house at hunters last weekend. Highly reccomend. Scott would also be a good guide if you want to go that route.

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

How much does Hunter sleepers cost?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

It depends on the size and the days you want to rent them. Hunter’s has a website with all the info listed on it. I beleive their banner is at the top of the ice fishing forum. If you click on it, it should take you right to it

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Not posted on the website. That was why I asked here.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I noticed that At one time I could have swore he had a price list on there. I guess the best thing to do is call and talk to George and let him know you are and IDA member

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

USD200 for weekend. Fri night to Sun afternoon for 2 bunks. No specials for IDA. But they are full this weekend. Boo hoo.

GEMEYEGUY

If you want to have your choice of lakes and are willing to do a little more of your own work; you can rent a retractable wheel house, pull it to whatever lake you want, and set it yourself.
    Ramsey General Rental and some GanderMountains will rent wheelhouses by the day.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.