Eskimo Sport questions

• AkDan

I’ve heard it said that it’s the largest of it’s kind, just curious if anyone owns one or has looked at one.

ALso have seen on some sites they come with a “sliding” bench? It’s not advertised on the eskimo page or on their accesories page, is this a common feature of this house?

I doubt my otter lodge will be here before spring (spring being april/may) so I was thinking of purchasing a solo shelter as I mainly fish solo anyways.

There are NO locally sold solo shanties of any kind however I am going to talk to Sportsmens Warehouse and see if they cannot get one up here.

Thanks for the input and don’t hesitate to recommend any solo shanty.

blufloyd

I have a quikflip 2 pretty nice been abused and still ticking. like it better than clams. took the heavy metal sliding seat stuff out… its icefishing sit on a bucket… save a ton of dead weight pulling by hand…

AkDan

does no one own this 1 man portable?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My vote would be for the Fish Trap Pro. The quality of these shacks are very good. The Eskimo 1-mans are a decent shack for the price. My first choice is the Traps though

AkDan

Thanks for posting AMW. I am having issues with the Clam Corp. Been calling them trying to get some info on shipping a house up here and basically I’m being blown off (going on one month now). The way I look at it, if they can’t take the time they don’t need my buisness. It’s a shame as I’ve heard they are one of the better houses out there.

I am leaning toward the eskimo and the otter den. Still weight issues. I can sit in the den’s sled here locally though they don’t have the house. Working to see if they’ll order one for me on one of the next shippments.

The eskimo I can only find info online and no personal use info from 1st hand experience on this house.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.