New Arrival!

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Well, we finally got our new shanty after sending in for a new one because of a cracked floor. We have a 2-3 year old clam 2000 and we sent the logos in and they gave us a brand new 2006 dome roofed clam. We get to keep the old one as well, which still functions, just not in good shape. This is an awesome deal i thought, getting something that costs 250+ $ for free is pretty sweet. heres a couple of pics of the roof and inside, along with my custimized name tag

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

one more..This thing has lots of head room

There you have it. and now you can find me and look me up on the water!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Pretty sweet Cade. I hope they find you ”on the ICE.”
    Thanks, Bill

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Congrats on the new shack Cade!!!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

pretty sweet looking shack! nice name tags too now we can find each other out in the middle of shack city. congrats on the new one. just don’t melt a hole in the bottom of this one

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

how long did it take to get this one?
    just out of curiosity?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Looks great Cade,best of luck on the ice.
    Ryan Hale

scottsteil
    Central MN

Nice set-up..I like the IDA sticker on there

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

I’m looking for the Customer service Post for the clam. I was going to contact them about my ICE House. I’m have a hard time finding it. Thanks Whatsa

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Here you go whatsa. I am assuming this is the one you were looking for.
    Clam 2000

Oh and here is the information center for clam corp. You can get their adress so you know where to send your logos, and their email is on there. after you send in, be patient, cause it might take up to 2 weeks like it did with mine. Its a big thing, i bet it takes a while to ship and what not. If you do send in for yours, you will get the new 2006 addition like i just did. the dome style takes about a minute or two to set up, which is a little bit longer than the older ones, but i can stand up completely in mine so you get a lot more head room. (I am 5’6″ just so you know)
    Hope this stuff helps.
    Clam Corp Information Center

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.