Fishin [what else, lol]

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Anybody busy making plans for fishing this weekend? If so then how about everyone making a post on how their fish outting went. We could flood the site with ice fishin reports with pics even and have a blast doing it. Just think of how much we could ALL learn about different bodies of water from each others sharing. Tomorrow is Feb. already so we are getting, even though its awhile off yet, closer towards spring so lets enjoy and share about ice fishin while we still can. And then once we get ice fishin out of our systems then we can tackle the next season for crappies/gills too. Look forward to everyones report.
    Thanks, Bill

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

went to french lake this weekend was very disapointed. went through a whole take of gas in the auger. got a few small crappies 1 flag that i missed being that i had my spikes off and my boots of warming my feet and eating the chicken we had just fried in the deep fat fryer.

had a fun time tho and thats all that matters.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Fishin and finger licken good chicken on the ice sure sounds like a great time. Thanks for the report. Keep em comin.
    Thanks, Bill

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

I’m going to try to hit the river this weekend if the ice isn’t good enough to go ice fishing…and my buddy can get his boat going.

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Was that #10,000 post? COOL!!!…this is 10001!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.