1 person flip tops

• AkDan

Curious what you have, if you like it. Good bad and ugly.

I am thinking of picking one up as most of my fishing is solo anyways, no point in dragging a big shack by hand if you don’t need it. not to mention I am having issues shipping it from MN to AK.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Dan,
    my pull over 1 man house, I think is a Clam. aluminum poles extend inside to raise the roof, and have a padded boat seat for a chair to sit, also with a rod holder. quite comfortable, also has a cover that fits over when folded and a tow bar for hooking up behind vehicle.
    what do You ice fish for in AK????
    know there is some good Northern Pike fishing in some lakes, and you might also have them all you yourself, as I think they are thought of as a trash fish that eat trout and smolts. Heck, Northerns eat just about anything they feel like. If you have any pics of icing a RED, or a monster King Salmon, please throw them on here.
    good luck.
    How is the fishing in Ship Creek in Anchorage lately?????
    Jack…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have the Fish Trap Scout. Alot of people like the Fish Trap Pro as alittle wider but I went with the Scout as it only weighs 27 lbs and it does have all the room I need. If not for the weight difference I would of gotten the smallest one man Otter flip over but thats too much weight [43 lbs] for me to lift in and out of my hatchback car. The Scout fits right in the back of my little Geo car with the back seat down. Works perfect and I love it.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.