where would you go?

• phishirman
    Madison, WI

heading up north with a couple buddies for a bachelor party with no destination in mind. Looking to get on some jumbo perch and maybe a few eyes. Where should we go?

col._klink
    St Paul

I think your top 2 choices would be Millie Lacs or Winnie!

Ask around about these lakes and the boys here will set you up real nice!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

heading up north with a couple buddies for a bachelor party with no destination in mind. Looking to get on some jumbo perch and maybe a few eyes. Where should we go?

Perch you say? Winnie has an awesome mid-winter jumbo bite. Check out the Lake Winnie forum for the latest reports.

Click Here For Lake Winnie Forum.

Mille Lacs would be a close second for the perch. Hard to beat these two lakes.

crappace

We did a batchelor party on Mille Lacs last winter. Got a few walleyes but we were not moving around much. Rented a house out of Myr Mar and ended up at the Goose for one night. A good time was had by all.

tiger81
    MN.

NOTHING LIKE THE GOOSE!

phishirman
    Madison, WI

does the goose have anything to do with, ahem, entertainment?

gary_wellman
    South Metro

The Blue Goose is a resturant, bar, nightclub/live music place……Fun bar to hang out at.

big_g
    Isle, MN

that would be jacks, in bock…..

g

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

that would be jacks, in bock…..

g

Here I thought I was the only one!!!!!

tiger81
    MN.

THE GOOSE IS A GREAT PLACE, MY BAND PLAYED UP THERE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THE LAST FEW YEARS! GOOD FOOD TOO AND OF THE COURSE THE BEER! ILL PROBABLY BE UP THERE THIS WEEKEND FIRST BEER IS ON ME GUYS!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Gotta love the Goose Burger with a side order of walleye fingers!!!!!!!

scottsteil
    Central MN

If you visit the Goose on a weekend, odds are you will find me after dark. They have excellent food.

If you are serious about fishing and want to get into the Perch, I would suggest Winnie. As much as I like Mille Lacs, the perch fishing does not compare. It may in a few years, but we are not there yet.

TravisLohre

I betcha Dincau is wondering if the Goose serves a mean bowl of cheeseburger soup.

phishirman
    Madison, WI

thanks for the info guys…sounds like we’re headed to winnie the 3rd weekend in feb

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.