Question concerning lake access?

• shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

I’m heading up to Mille Lacs Thursday night for the weekend. How do the resorts handle lake access for a weekend? If I buy an access pass Thursday night, do I need to buy a new one each day if I happen to go back on dry ground?

Three other guys are driving up in one vehicle late Thursday/ early Friday. The plan is for me to pick them up at the access. Where can someone park for the weekend, and if it is at a resort, are they responsible for paying an access fee?

Thanks,

Lars

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

I would stop at the resort of choice go in and talk to the person in charge and let them know your plans…I am sure they will work something out with you for the weekend pass rate…Or at least I hope they do…

Are you going to make it over to Hunters Point on Saturday for the Get together????

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

There will be 3 IDA’s in the house. We’ll be over for sure, if we run out of beer. We’ll try to make it over sometime Saturday, maybe for the Texas Hold’em tournament.

Lars

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

sweet!!!!!where are you going out of???? Hunters??
    Bring plenty of beer!!!!

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Hunters or Fishers – Depends on the ice, and where the house is. The house we are using is a friends, and he is pulling it out today.

Lars

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Do they close the lake access thru the resorts at night? The other three guys are planning on showing up around midnight. Will they still be able to access via the resort, either Fishers or Hunters?

Lars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.