Halfmoon Lake Ice Tourney

• fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Halfmoon’s contest is saturday the 21st. Noon – 3 pm.
    Always good prizes for fish and door prizes. Everyone should stop out. Not sure about driving on lake though.

bigpike

Gotta work, but just out of couriosity is that quote of yours a from a Shad Rap song?

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Hey Joe, how did the ice fishing contest go? I was up on Little Rice Lake by Spooner Saturday! Caught 5 notherns and some nice pan fish…including about a dozen jumbo perch in the 13″ range! Heading back up there this next Sunday as well!

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

I didnt do to well. Not a lot of flags for anyone. About 100 peope for turn out Id say. A 3.5 pound bass won it. followed by a few in the upper 1 pound range. It was fun but not very productive for catches.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Oh well…beats a good day at work…if there is such a thing. What was the top prize given away?

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

For raffles they had a power auger, shotgun and .22 rifle. Prizes for each category was $150 then $100 then $50.

The thing that I thought was odd was that they put bass, northern and walleye all into one category. I would have at least liked bass and northern seperate, but thats me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.