help on houses

• pfluggy
    ROSEMOUNT, MN

ok, can some one or more than one tell me why i should not get a frbill 2 man trap type ice house?
    i have a 2 man fish trap, not now but i do need to up grade .the one i have is very old ,no door,and getting very thin. it still works fine just like to up grade .i saw one up north last wk. end and liked what i saw. just would like to here the + and- on them .thanks pfluggy

ARCH
    southern minnesota

The only thing that I don’t like about these newer portables is the price tag, my god they are getting too expensive! Other than that they are great.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I can tell you why you shouldn’t get the 2 man Frabill.

The Frabill TRIPLEX.

3 man gig, plenty of room…for two guys, I wouldn’t fish anything smaller, and I can go with 3 people if I take my kids (a little tight as I am a big guy, but definitely doable)

Love my Triplex, had it about 2 weeks now, love it.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Both the Fish Traps and Otters are very nice houses. Good quality too.
    Thanks, Bill

synthes
    Plymouth, MN

A friend of mine owns a Frabill flip over. They are very spacious, the only knock on them is the material is paper thin…and the zipper on the doors is not heavy duty. I know the zipper doesn’t sound like much, but when that cheap zipper doesn’t shut or open or comes off track, you will know what I’m talking about.

pfluggy
    ROSEMOUNT, MN

thanks for all the info and help.theres so many brands out there to day.when i got mine there was only one ,the fish trap,so it makes it a little harder to know whats out there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.