Seek Devils Lake ND info

• tedpeck
    Genoa Wi

Can anybody out there in IDA land give me a heads up on status of ice fishing conditions/bite around Devils lake ND? Thinking about heading that way in a couple days since there is no ice around here. Thanks!!!

bradg

I live in Grand Forks, Have not been there this winter yet but hope to get out soon. From what I hear walleye action has been good in the day in 18 to 24 fow on the rocks and in the eves in 10 to 16 fow on the points and sand flats.
    perch have been slower than usual and pike have been good. The edges of flooded timber have also been producing some eyes as well. From what ive heard ice conditions are fair with 9 to 12 inches so not safe for a vehicle 4 wheeler or snowmobile only. This is what I have heard from people I know. I have not been there yet this winter. For up to Date conditions you should be able to call the Woodland Resort at 701-662-5996. If you go, I would love to hear how you do.
    If you wouldn’t mind shooting me a pm that would be awesome.

bg

gr8angler

I AM ALSO PLANNING A TRIP OUT THERE SOON! IWENT OUT TWO YEARS AGO FOR FOUR DAYS COVERED A LOT OF LAKE AND CAUGHT TWO WHOLE FISH! THAT SUCKED SO I THOUGHT ID GO BACK OUT AND GIVE IT A TRY! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DO. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.