Ice Armour

• luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Well, after a little sweet talking.. I convinced my wife that I needed the new suit. “Why do you need another fishing suit”
    “Three Hundred Dollars????????” Then I made the big mistake of telling her that this suit was only half the price of my guidewear…. . Anyways, I really like it, but I am 6’5″ 240. The 2xl fits pretty well, except in the bibs. My guidewear fits really nice. Does anybody else that is tall feel like they need a tall size in the ice armour? I don’t even think they make it??

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

If and when you find any kind of fishing wear that has bibs for tall guys, let me know I can never get anything that is long enough for my legs

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Wats- The guidewear is perfect in 2xl for me. Are you taller than 6’5″?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

No, only 6’3″ but all legs. The only problem I have with the 2XL is the rest is way to baggy.Ig the wind is just right it would fill my bibs up and carry me away I used to weigh around 180, but now I am up to 212, so they may fit a little better. But, my Gander Guide Series rainwear is just too short and they creep up when ever I am sitting

jbongers
    South St. Paul, MN

Which Guidewear are you talking? insulated? I’m 6’6″ and also have trouble with the bibs.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Yeah insulated… they fit me perfect.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.