CRAPPIES???

• gr8angler

IVE BEEN OUT A FEW TIMES NOW IN SEARCH FOR SOME GOOD CRAPPIE ACTION BUT HAVEN’T REALLY FOULD IT YET. IVE BEEN OUT TO CHISAGO AND UP TO POKEGAMA BUT BEEN CATCHING MOSTLY SUN FISH AND PEARCH AND AN OCCASIONAL SMALL CRAP. ANYONE BEEN HAVING LUCK ANYWHERE WITH CRAPS? IM THINKING ABOUT TRYING COON OR BIG MARINE BUT WANTED TO SEE WHAT THE GOOD WORD WAS. ANY INFO WOULD BE AWESOME. FYI IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO JUST GO OUT AND CATCH SOME FISH AND HAVE A GOOD TIME GIVE ME A CALL I KNOW A HOT SPOT FOR PANNIES AND PERCH!
    651-357-0341.

Bob Bowman
    MN

Forest Lake is loaded with Crappies and they always bite, the problem is you are going to have to sort through a lot of small fish to get some eaters. Deep water and they will be off the bottom about 5-15 feet, very easy to find with a flasher. 2nd lake has had a lot of action but like I said the fish are on the small side.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Bone lake is also a good one. I havent fished it in years but was always a good crappie lake with a few walleye mixed in. Try the hole out in front of the access. Usually was a night bite.

gr8angler

YEAH THATS OVER IN THE CHISAGO AREA ISN’T IT?? I LL HAVE TO GIVE THAT A TRY! THANKS

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Bone is in Washington County . The access is just off Lofton Ave. Go out of the public access and head about 10 o’clock until you find 23-24 foot. Probably 150 yards out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.