A journey To Cabela’s

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I just got back from cabela’s in PDC and it was a blast. We stopped over in Iowa and got some “grub” from this one resturant. The waitress was a total hick , but the food was great. We left and headed down to Cabela’s. I went in and headed over to look at the fish tank. Just like last year, there are some huge fish in there. The largemouth bass in that tank look to be pushing 5-1/2 pounds. There are lots of fish in there and it is quite a site to see. Well i had a great time looking around, checking out the selection, and i did get a new ice combo out of the trip, along with some new line. I was very disappointed to see their lack of ice gear however. They barely had jack for jigs, and they didnt even have the frabil spring bobbers i was looking for. You would be much better off going to ace of lacrosse! The trip was a blast, and i got a few pics from inside cabela’s, but one of the best parts was when i walked back into the house, to find a box containing my new Lx-3 Flasher! What a day, can it get any better? I think so, i get to go snowboarding tonight!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

finally seeing “eye To eye”

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Thats What I liketo see……Marcums and Walleye. They go great together.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Nice unit cade- now I want to see an iced walleye next to that unit- Now, watch the Iowa comments.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.