Trempealeau Area Report

• dlarson
    Holmen, WI

Any information on the trempaeleau area? I haven’t been up there yet this year and was wondering if anyone has been having any luck and what the ice conditions are. I was going to go to third lake on friday. Any comments would be appreciated.

putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

Third lake good ice except for first ten feet off the back shore line which is always thin. Fishing was a little slow this week on third and most fairly small. I would try Round lake. Ice good 5″-6″ straight off the landing , fish have been fairly small but lots of them.

freitag
    Osseo, WI

P2winn…what’s your ice fishing schedule for the week. Have Wed. p.m. and Friday. Is the ice to the right of Round’s landing gotten any thicker? Was a bit on the thin side last Wed.

putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

Hi Tagger, Lets fish Friday. Done at noon. You were there, wanted me to get wet on that corner hole. We might be able to to get to the spillway they should be and not heavy. Grab Tyler’s 14ft flat, we can drag and cross at the dam and walk in if the spillways not froze up yet. I check it out Thursday and give u a scouting report.

putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

Dlarz, forgot to say if you want to join up just give tagger or myself a p.m. and we can meet you up there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.