My NEW LX-5!!!!!!

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hopefully we’ll have some ice left this weekend to use it!

I would hate to have to test it in the bathtub….

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

I would hate to have to test it in the bathtub….

Memo to Brian’s wife:

Hide the camera!!!

emover
    Malcom, IA

dave

DRH1175

I don’t jave a picture but this last weekend at LOW I was jigging with a Lead head with an emerald. The LX5 is so crisp you can actually tell when the minnow was taken. As far as the splits I did that very thin and sure enough 4 seperate lines for the Splits If I do this again I will take a picture of it! As far as if the LX’s have interference rejection. Huh. My friend was fishin in the same house with his FL18 and all I had to do was hit the IR Button once and it was crisp. Was like I was fishing alone. He had to fittle quite a bit to get his to read right and he still had a bit of jump on his screen. The MarCums are far superior on the IR feature. Not even sure why you need the 12 on the LX5s I would be plum happy with a couple.

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Scott…I think I can ease CSP88’s mind. I fish with him alot I have an LX-3 without the upgrade. We are going to Waubay 18-22 of Jan. I’ll trade you my Lx-3 for an LX-5 and will fish side by side. I’m the only one in the group of 17 that has a Marcum. Maybe I can swing some of the Vex users over to Marcum.

What do you think is it a deal? I’d kick in some cash also.

Todd

scottsteil
    Central MN

Todd, there is a smart one if every bunch Just picking on CSP… but he deserves it I would gladly make you a trade but LX-5’s are hard to come by. I have 3 I use for guiding as well as 6 upgraded units. However, I need all the units I have right now.

I spend a lot of the late season over in the NE corner of SD. Keep in touch

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.