Mr. Heater Big Buddy???

• brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Just wondering if anybody is using this unit and any comments.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

I use it and I love it. The big buddy is much better than the regular buddy heater in terms of heat output, and the fan is great for moving the heat around in your ice house.

Greenju

the only problem is that if you use the little tanks on each side…you will buy a lot in a ice fishing season..but other than that….i love it…i use it every day!!

birddog
    Mn.

They work great! As said above, you will go through a pile of 1 lb. tanks. I have a 10 lb. tank and 10 ft. hose. It’ll last a long time on it. I carry a couple extra 1 lb. tanks when I know the 10 lb is getting low. If using in a flip style house, bring along some tin foil to set under it to reflect the heat or you’ll be standing in water.

BIRDDOG

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

Awesome heater, my second year with mine and it is great! I highly recommend getting one! Oh, and go to http://www.reedssports.com and get their phone #, call them and see if they have any re-furbished models from last year. I think they are selling for around $60.00. A few of the Big Buddies were recalled last year and I am guessing that the problem is fixed and they are now being re-sold as “re-furbished models”. Just saw it in a flyer I got in the mail from them a couple weeks ago!

chippee
    sw wi

was thinking about one of these as a xmas gift for a deer blind. wondering how much noise they make?

Kodiak
    Chaska, MN

i wouldnt mind getting one, i have that cooker/heater combo, man that thing is dangerous.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.