ventless

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

nice prices!!!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Here’s the page with all the emmission stadards and output from these heaters. They LOOK to be very safe and well below acceptable safe standards.

http://www.glowarmheater.com/charts/vf-heat-right.html

If you plan on using this in an icehouse, the added benefit from this heater would be the humidty it gives off. I HATE being in a house all weekend long when heating with most stoves. The air gets so dry my sinuses and lungs feel like they’re full of dust.

Besox

Check Menards, I seen then last week on sale!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Like our cabin at Evert’s, James?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Yup… those propane fired stoves are DRY!

dkremer99
    Central City, IA

I thought maybe I was the only one that thought the cabins were dry. I was waking up with sinus headaches so I started boiling water on the stove. I think the headaches were from dry air anyway?

clintm
    mazeppa mn

They are great I have one in my motorhome that I use during muzzleloader deer hunting keeps it nice and warm. get the fan for it right away it will run all day with a deep cycle batt and an inverter. I use a batt. operated CO detector and it has never went off. I have the 16,000 btu with variable heat setting it runs about 30hours on a 20lb cyl set on 3/4 heat

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Like our cabin at Evert’s, James?

I think Putz was referring to the from fermenting lutey and raw meat.

I could see your lungs feeling like dust after being subjected to that! Heck, all I did was sit on his cooler and almost got sick!

Kodiak
    Chaska, MN

we use one but we bought an extra co/lowo2 detector to be safe at night when it’s sleepy time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.