x67c Ice Machine

• Greenju

used my 5 times this year so far….i love the machine..works great…was out on Lake Winnebago…fishing for perch…it did the trick….im glad i got it so far…just putting in a my good word for the machine

Greenju

what do you all think about these machines??? let me know!!

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

i love mine, i dont think i would ever get a different one i was on the river and its really nice to find fish. i won mine at the lake wissota 50 E. and i wasnt sure how i would like it, but i love it for deeper water. like i said i would rather have this than a vex. i just love them.
    -Aaron

Kodiak
    Chaska, MN

I bought one about two weeks ago and it was real NICE but the problem I had with it was interference. I could not get it to go away when around vex and marcums…i ended up taking it back and getting a lx3tc. However I WILL be the first in line to get a lowrance 67c when they make a interference regection system that works around the flashers that made my lowrance “lock up”. The separation you can get with that graph and virtual flasher on the lowrance is sweet,,,,nice little unit, would recommend if you dont fish around alot of people with flashers their signal will destroy yours and nothing you can do about it short of turning thier machines off. Some people have had success in getting the interference to go away but it takes time and experience with this machine which i dont have with it,,,i switch from a vex to this to a marcum and i miss my vex…but my marcum 3tc is REAL NICE>

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Nice to hear. I haven’t tried mine yet. I keep chickening out and taking the old reliable Zercom Colorpoint. One of these days….

bigshooter
    Rogers, Minnesota

Quote:

when they make a interference regection system that works around the flashers

like was said on another site, they do a fine job of rejection IF you have things set properly.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Friend of mine has one on his boat. Nice unit and incredably fast for an lcd display. No problem seeing a tiny flu-flu in 30+ FOW.

-J.

Kodiak
    Chaska, MN

didnt i say that later in my post??? people have had success getting to to go away but it take a lot of experience with the unit to get it to clear up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.