Lauderdale Ice condition

• jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

Anyone been on the ice at Lauderdale? I have fished this a few time last year and didn’t do very well, but I have heard the stories. If anyone know how the fish are biting and what the ice is like, please let me know.
    Thanks

waterfowler99
    Midwest

fished that community hole fri evening for two hours. cauught a feww decent crappies and its typical baby sunnies.no one seemed to be lighting em up. 5″ of ice though.

John Luebker

Looks like I will be heading this way tomorrow morning arounf 7:30. Green Eskimo if anyone wants to stop by. I am assuming the ice is still safe, but will bring th spud bar just incase.

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

johnl,
    How was the fishing today? I had to get a few thing done around the house, but really want to go. I will be out later this week.

John Luebker

Quite a few people. The fish were few and the ones caught were on the small side. Like usual they bite light.

Wish I had better news for you. All totally I caught 10 or so none of which would make the frying pan.

Good Luck to all

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

Thanks for the information. I am thinking about getting the Boy’s out with me tomorrow. I hope to find fish, but time spent with the kids is always time well spent. Have a Merry X-Mas and Happy New Years. Maybe we will be able to meet up someday. Keep me in mind, always look for a chance to fish and meet new people.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Did ya get out? How much ice?
    Cottin pickin’ weather

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

I haven’t had a chance to get out there. May be able to stop out later today and check the Ice Condition. If I do, I will follow up with what I find.

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

I stopped out at Lauderdale, seems to have plenty of ice, but remeber, there is never safe ice . I talked with a couple of guys, they said they have been getting plenty of fish, but most are very small. I marked a lot of fish from 20′ all the way up to 10′. Didn’t have time to wet a line, maybe after lunchtime.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.