Little Rock Lake-St. Cloud, MN

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Well I don’t know exactly where to put this ice/fishing report, but here it goes. The ice was 6-9 inches everywhere I went on Sunday. Fishing was good. Between the 4 of us we caught every species imaginable. I started the day with a 12″ perch, some smaller ones, and then a 12″ crappie. The guys 30 feet from me got some bluegills and an 18″ walleye right away. After 11 am the action slowed to about 1 fish for the group every 10 mins. At 2:00 my friend jigged up a largemouth bass. That is the first bass I have seen in Little Rock. A little while later, I snagged a 4″ shiner minnow. He fell victim to a buckshot rattle spoon. That same shiner later produced a 3 lb. northern. Towards sunset we had a flurry of perch and bluegills again. Totals for the day were about 60 perch, 1 walleye, 10 bluegills, a couple crappies, 1 northern, 1 LM bass, and a shiner. We kept 20 perch around the 10″ mark. Very fun day of fishing. We also got the big house out, so that means no more serious fishing out there for me. More like and playing cards with a few fish to distract us.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.