I’m and idiot!!!

• mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

It was my first time out this season (Crystal Lake in So. Metro) and I forgot to get my fish house license for my portable and sure enough…I got nailed!! $130 fine!! That’s what I get for not remembering right. Won’t happen again. I gurantee it. Somehow I kept thinking that my license was still good from last year but of course it’s not!! sucks just before Christmas, too. He was a nice guy and was just doing his job so I can’t fault him at all. I was the only one on the ice and the fish were biting but not any size. Ice was a good 5 inches. But only went out 20 yards from landing as didn’t trust the ice much farhter than that.

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

it happens to the best of us not me yet though! i don’t wanna jinks it though! i remember my uncle put tree steps in at buckhorn park and i guess thats more than a slap on the wrist in a state park. thats more like a slap on the ! i think his fine was almost 300.00 if i recall! hahaha i am still laughing seeing as i told him to use the climibing treestand of mine!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Dang that sucks, I have a my 05 tab from spring still, if you fished late enough last yeat with a fish house, you would’ve needed to buy a new one that is still good now.

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I did the same thing, forgot to buy the license… He let me off with a warning and a couple days to pick it up. He seen me the following day with the new license.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

does one need 2 licenses if you have 2 houses? or can one transfer to the other?

Jay Jones
    Onalaska Wi

Come fish Wisconsin, the “Man” doesnt make us liscense our shacks yet!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.