A day at bussey

• aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

we just got home from fishing bussey and we came out with 27 keepers and tossed about 15 back. it was a pretty good day dad cought 20 and i olny had 7, i let him get 15 until i got a line wet we have a few pictures of some we cought. we had 25 gills and 2 crappie theres 4-6″ of ice all over. still some spots you could fall in if you didnt know what you were doing. heres a few pictures….

-Aaron

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

all the fish at home

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

me, my dog and fish

IceJohn

Aaron,Have You been on the ice at Backbone Yet?I have been to Bussey 3 times did great.ICE JOHN

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

IceJohn,
    we have made it to backbone 2 times and cought over 40 fish but there all dinks. but its still a good time.
    -Aaron

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks for the report with pics. How deep is the ice down there? What lures and bait is working best for you?
    Thanks, Bill

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

Bill there should be around 6″ on the river and we had yellow and purple rat phinkis tiped with a waxie all day. dad was on fish all day never moved once. i was all over the place. i think ill be out there saturday maybe be a pic with a northern when i try my tip ups
    -Aaron

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks Aaron. Keep the reports and pics coming but as always-be safe on the ice. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.