opinion

• sledhead
    MN Rosemount

i now what most of you are going to say but i thought that i should still ask. what lake would you go to tomarrow crystal lake ore marion also what would have the most ice

thanks colten

dallgood
    Savage,MN

Let us know what you ended up doing. Yesterday there was a couple guys at Marion sitting in their trucks watching tip ups, and they said the ice was real thin away from shore. Also saw a couple holes drilled by the launch on Crystal but nothing far off of shore either.

sledhead
    MN Rosemount

good day saturday me and redneckjr saw many northerns caught but we only seemed to catch the bass (one 4-5”) and some small panfish (caught mainly by redneckjr ) but if you go out constanly check the ice because we found out quickly that in about 5 feet it can turn from 5 inches to about 1 inch stay but for the average ice thickness was about 4-5 inches

sledhead
    MN Rosemount

forgot to mention that the farthes person out was about 40 yards form shore and we walked up to there spot and redneckjr started sinking through the ice and we noticed a hole near by that couldnt have been more than an inch so try to stay within 30 yards

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Hey Sledhead;

I was on Rebecca last night. Had a couple of guys join in at dark, that came from Crystal. They said Crystal was VERY THIN!!!!! They wouldn’t fish it…….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.