North Metro Ice.

• shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Has anyone got a report on ice conditions for the north metro? Hoping to get out tomarrow, but the place I want to go I need an atv to get to the fish. Lindstrom area would be great. Thanks for your time.

JAE

I heard from a co-worker that they are walking on Green.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Parents live on South Center, mom said there were two pertables out there over a week ago, not sure how thick yet, or if there is any snow cover, suppose I could make a phone call. The bluegills are starting to get some size, but the crappie are still scrawny. Plenty of bass, some decent pike, can’t seem to get any walleye through the ice up there.

col._klink
    St Paul

We have over 5′ on Centerville, Peltier, WBL, Forest, be carefull on Wbl and Forest bring your spud with ya.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I drove around and checked out a bunch of areas yesterday. South Center by Pancake Is and the south end of Chisago had about 5-6″ and there a few guys using atvs. The north end of Big Marine, Little and Clear were closer to that 4-5″ range and people were just walking. There were atvs on parts of Forest, but there were parts I only found 3″ as well.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Sunday, we were on Forest- second lake (Bay Park) with 5-6 inches. Quite a few sleds a wheelers in this area.

I talked with a few people that were on other areas of the lake. They were reporting 3 to 6.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.