Ice house’s/So many to choose from

• birddog
    Mn.

We’ve been looking into Ice house’s since last summer. There was so many nice ones at the show, hard to choose. The one that really caught my eye was “Custom Fish Houses” out of Alexandria. All aluminum const. Half the weight of the others and I like the idea of no wood. My only concern is condensation on the interior walls as they’re alum. Anyone have a “Custom” and what are your thoughts. I would also like to hear from owners of any of the other brands, likes, dislikes, ect. P.S. thinking ATV door 8×16 v front.

Thanks
    BIRDDOG

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

There are alot of nice houses out right now. I have a friend who has two of his houses for sale right now for a pretty awesome price on each!! He has to sell one or the other because the boss has him by the hairs on the back of his neck because he has two!! Check in the fishing classifieds on this site and look for the posts by Bobber Al. Both fish houses are in A-1 shape and he has them both setup really nice. He has a 7X14 with atv doors in it that is 1 year old and really nice. Check it out!

big_g
    Isle, MN

BIRDDOG, as your from Montrose (i used to live there, but thats another story) I am sure you checked out KingCrow. They have been building houses for as long as i can remember, and have it down to an art. They are in Kingston, MN. Just west of Montrose, then north on Hwy 15 a bit. Dman had one, and i can’t ever recall it letting him down. Happy house hunting !!!

g

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.