What is that?

• gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

The recent event on Lake Onalaska reminded me of an event down in Iowa some years ago. My wife and I were just cruising around the country looking for deer, turkeys or what ever. We drove by this pond and there were two guys out there but this is not an ice fishing pond. At first I thought they were just waving to say Hi but then I figured out they were waving for help. They were too far away to see what was up but as I approached I see they have this huge sow spread eagle in the middle of the pond. The two older gentlemen just couldn’t move her. So one on each ear and one pushing behind we pushed her off the ice. She was really tuckered out and didn’t move for a long time BUT Another one saved from the ice.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I think I’m better off staying out of trouble on this post!

What was the ol’ girl doing out there in the first place?

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

LMAO Yeah I don’t know how she ever got out that far without falling but she was right in the middle although it wasn’t a very big pond.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

I think I’m better off staying out of trouble on this post!

At least a dozen one liners came to mind right away

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

I have a pick-up I drive at work from the same manufacturer – same results everytime I get it on snow or ice also (boss always says she’s like a pig on ice!) Chuckles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.